Following government advice we are pleased to tell you that our store is to reopen on June 23rd.
We've introduced some new measures to keep you and our staff safe when you visit but we hope to make it easier than ever to shop and ask for your help to make things as simple and safe as possible.
- 100% of the products we stock are available to purchase in store but some items have been removed from display and in order to maintain a safe environment for customers and staff we have temporarily limited the availability of in-store browsing. If any item you would like to purchase isn't in-store please ask one of the team and we'll get it from the warehouse for you purchase while you wait
- We now have floor markings to help you and fellow shoppers observe 2m social distancing
- We have a new "Click and Collect" option to allow you to place an order on our website then we'll pick and pack it before giving you a call to make your way in to collect from the showroom with minimal fuss or interaction
- We've installed protective screens in key areas of the store between you and staff members
- We've installed hand sanitiser stations and we'll thoroughly clean devices a customer or member of our team needs to touch before and after handling
- We would request that payments are only made by card and avoid paying with cash until its safe to do so
- If the store is busy when you visit we may ask you to give us a few moments before you are allowed to enter and shop
- We've temporarily suspended our car seat fitting service in order to protect customers and our team members
- We're temporarily suspending the demonstrating or unboxing of prams, seats and other soft goods to protect future customers of any subsequently sold items
Showcasing the very best pushchairs, car seats and a select range of furniture in one boutique store; our expert staff are on hand to offer IOSH certified car seat fitting, product demonstrations and to advise you on a one-to-one basis about the products best suited for you and your growing family.
- car seat fitting
- free parking
- baby changing facilities
- finance available
- price match promise
- expert advice
come and visit us
We're located just outside of Wrexham, North Wales on the Wrexham Industrial Estate. Uber Kids is part of the Demon Tweeks group and is based within the Demon Tweeks superstore.
(within Demon Tweeks)
75 Ash Road South,
Wrexham Industrial Estate,
Monday - Saturday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
May Bank Holidays (Monday 6th & 27th): CLOSED
Click and collect in our Wrexham store
This new service is available at the checkout at the point at which you choose a carrier service for your order. Under "Special Delivery Options" select "Click and Collect" then checkout as normal. When all of the items on your order are available a member of our team will pick them and then call you to confirm your order is now complete and available for collection.
Payment will be taken ahead of your arrival but your order will not be released until we are able to verify you are in possession of the same card from which the payment was taken and you must also present photo id with your name and address matching the card so a driving licence or passport, for those customers using Paypal we will ask you to provide photo id with your name and address such as a driving licence or passport.
Please don't travel ahead of receiving the confirmation call from us and we will endeavour to make the process as quick and efficient as possible.
car seat fitting
Our friendly and helpful staff are IOSH certified so you can have peace of mind knowing that you are being advised on the best product for you and your children.
With over 50 seats on display, the team also offer car seat fitting demonstrations on our rig seat or in your vehicle and will expertly fit your seat before you leave us.
price match promise
Where we can, we will always try to price match products to give you the best value for money. To be able to offer this service, we must be able to compare the exact same product which is in stock on a competitors' website (not a 3rd party reseller site).
We understand that every penny counts!
As well as being offered online and over the telephone, we also offer a comprehensive range of finance options in our showroom to make help spread the cost. Finance is available across a huge range of products & credit decisions are normally instant through our provider and available on baskets from £250.
For more information on the nitty gritty of finance and how it works, please head to the finance page on our website where you should be able to find all the answers you need, if not, feel free to contact us and we'll happily assist you.
Our staff are not only certified car seat fitters and trained to give you the best information about the products we sell by the brands themselves, they are also passionate about the nursery industry as a whole. Many of them are parents themselves and can offer practical and helpful advice about things to look out for and what to consider, whether it's your first baby or you know your way around a nursery!
All of our showroom staff are ready to make what can be an overwhelming experience as stress free and 'Uber Happy' as possible.
Open Mon – Sat 8.30am – 5.30pm